Don’t Let Your Plumbing Be a Pain in the Butt!
Here at Butts Plumbing, our skilled professionals take great pride in serving the members of our community by providing the most reliable and affordable plumbing services in town. We understand how frustrating plumbing problems can be, which is why we are here to take care of them for you. Backed by 60+ years of industry-leading experience, there is no job too big or too small for us to take on.
We provide a comprehensive range of plumbing services in Lorain, including but not limited to:
- Water heater repairs and installations
- Sewer line repairs
- Water line repairs and replacements
- Gas line repairs and replacements
- Directional boring
To schedule a plumbing service in Lorain, call Butts Plumbing at (440) 516-7637. We can also be reached through our online contact form.
When you want the job done right, turn to Butts Plumbing. Our technicians adhere to the highest standards in workmanship, professionalism, and customer care to ensure you receive the premium-quality service you deserve. From minor repairs to major system overhauls, we complete each service with the utmost efficiency, care, and attention to detail so you can focus your energy on more important matters.
With Butts Plumbing on your side, you can expect:
- Upfront and honest pricing
- Licensed and insured technicians
- Innovative and durable solutions
- Proactive communication
Your search for a reliable plumber in Lorain ends here. Call (440) 516-7637 to get started.
We believe in transparency and our team is committed to giving you all pricing up-front so you always know what you are getting.
Technicians Who Service, Not Up-Sell
We work to solve your problem not sell you on something new. Let our team walk you through the right solution every time.
Family Owned & Operated
From our family to yours, you will receive the kind of care we know you deserve. Let us take care of your home!
Signs You’ve Got a Sewer Line Problem
From clogged drains to sewage backflow to flooded yards, problems with your sewer line can cause a lot of damage to your property. That’s why we recommend becoming familiar with the signs that your sewer line is struggling. At the first sign of a problem, reach out to Butt Plumbing. Our plumbers in Lorain will be there to minimize the damage and take care of the issue as quickly as possible.
Some of the most common signs of sewer line problems include:
- Sewage odors
- Multiple slow or clogged drains
- Standing water in sinks or tubs
- Ineffective toilet flushing
- Frequently clogged toilets
- An extra-green patch of grass on your lawn
- Gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from drains
- Water coming back up your drains
- Cracks in your foundation
4 Reasons to Upgrade Your Water Heater
While we all wish our water heaters could last forever, replacement is inevitable. If your system is old and inefficient, it might just be time to start considering an upgrade.
Below are 4 major perks of installing a new water heater:
- Unlimited supply of hot water (if you choose a tankless model)
- Faster hot water recovery rate (if you choose a tank model)
- Reduced energy bills
- Quieter system operation
Ready to upgrade your system? Butts Plumbing has access to a range of energy-efficient, high-performing water heater systems. Our Lorain plumbers work closely with you to understand your hot water needs before selecting and installing the perfect system for your property.
Is My Gas Line Leaking?
A damaged gas line can pose a serious risk to your health and safety, which is why it is incredibly important that you are familiar with the signs of a leak.
Below are signs that your gas line is leaking:
- It is hissing
- There was an unexpected spike in your gas bills
- Your gas-run appliances don’t appear to be running at full power
- Your house plants are dying
- There is a rotten egg odor in your home
- Your lawn is dying